TRU | INSTITUTE
HOURS: 9 am-8 pm, M-SAT
LOCATION: 18600 MacArthur Blvd, Suite #240 Irvine, CA 92612
TRU | INSTITUTE is a state-of-the-art facility built to train doctors, practitioners, students and pharmaceutical companies on gold standard injectable practices.
Designed in a kiosk-style setting that showcases TRUINJECT’s multiple software and hardware platforms with expert training sessions available. The interactive offering will include
six big screen TV’s with expert doctors leading training presentations as well as two anatomical “Kate” models per table with syringes and iPads provided.
State-of-the-art technological facility space includes:
- Podiums with Macs & Station Mic
- Medical chair for live injections
- Complimentary High Speed WiFi
- Screen featuring 6 60' screens that pan from physician to selected audience for a full experience
- Mediasite Recorder & Built In Camera System
- Wireless Microphones
- Event Live Streaming & Recording
- Audio & Video Conferencing
- Live Social Media Feeds (Instagram & Twitter)
- *Classroom Style : 24 seats include 3D simulation platforms featuring "Kate'.
How it works
The face model and smart syringe provide a true-to-life injection experience to facilitate repetitive, accurate needle placement. In conjunction with the custom software application, the platform measures and records injector accuracy and precision, gauges the correct depth, position and force of each injection, and allows the user to view 3D anatomy layers, muscles, nerves, vessels, skin, and bone. The result is real-time feedback and visualizations during injection sessions.
This comprehensive platform facilitates continuous practice at all skill levels, from basic to advanced. Practitioners can revisit previous sessions to gain a better understanding of the techniques used and their impact on surrounding anatomy, practice to improve on injection techniques, and track their progress at their own convenience.
- Life-size face with integrated software
- Accurate dimensions in muscle and skin thickness
- Anatomy validated by leading physicians
- Bluetooth-enabled syringe allows real-time communication and gauges the correct depth, position, and injection force
- The syringe allows the practitioner to inject-simulating product injections.
- Real-time feedback on technique and position to facilitate learning
- All designed to get the practitioner to proficiency.
- Our patent protected software is featured on an 12.9 iPad Pro with built-in 3D anatomy.
- Including, muscles, nerves, blood vessels, skin and bone.
- Incorporates curriculum and certification testing modules.
PREVIEW OF TRUINJECT™ CONTENT
LOOKING FOR AN INJECTOR? (COMING SOON)
Through our app, we place top tier injectors with top tier physicians when they come to our TRU | INSTITUTE.
WANT A TRU | INSTITUTE IN YOUR LOCATION?
LET US KNOW HERE.